Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Los primeros dientes

Eating banana and pureed cottage cheese (curds are "yuck")
I used to work late...a lot.  There was a really sweet woman who cleaned our floor that I would see every night between 6:30 and 7.  We always said hello and I would get to practice my limited Spanish.  She was very excited when I was pregnant, but then when I came back to work after maternity leave I stopped working late so I could get out and get Daniel from daycare.  But back in August when daycare was flooded during Hurricane Lee I brought him into the office with me and...worked late.  And my sweet cleaning lady got to meet him in person!  I have since changed floors (and rarely work late) but last night as I was leaving I ran into her in the parking garage, excanged hellos, asked about her "hija" (who is now "dos anos") and showed her this picture of Daniels new "dientes".  Here they are...bottom two, cut right through! (click on the picture and you can get a closer look)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww - VERY Cute!!