Friday, March 30, 2012

On the move

Daniel has been very interested in the stairs lately, probably because it gets mommy's attention pretty quickly and I run over to "monitor" him and his climb.  He did make it up about halfway this weekend, turned to flash me a smile, leaned back a bit to far and fell just one step before I swooped in to catch him.  Needless to say he was upset, more startled than hurt, but he was back at it the next day with this climb before I had a chance to get over to "monitor".  Needless to say, the gate in the background, was promptly installed, so now he just stands there and rattles the gate like a prisioner clammering to get out...or up. 

Hmmm, what to do.

Stairs look like fun.


Makin' my way up...
And one leg over...



And back down....(no heads were bumped)



No comments: