| Hello? Hello? |
A log of Daniel Munro's and David Forster's adventures as they grow and meet the world.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Cheering for mommy...
We had a very low key weekend: mommy and daddy had a date night to see the Hunger Games on Friday and Daniel had a fun night with grandma Corrinne, then a day of rest and some errands on Saturday. We started off bright and early this morning, Daniel and daddy had a chance to cheer me on as I ran my first post-baby "serious" race, the Cherry Blossom Ten Miler. My time was pretty good thanks to Daniel and all of the training I did pushing him in his stroller. Now if only I could keep him happy in the stroller for my other long runs as I train for a half marathon next month. He had lots of opportunities to cheer on mommy. Daniel is actually cheering for lunch in this video (and doing a pretty good "Home Alone" impression) but it does show off one of his latest tricks, clapping. Here's also a picture of another one of his tricks, holding the something to his ear, cell phone, play phone, remote...whatever is closer, and talk into it like a phone. Wonder where he pictured that one up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment