Sunday, March 18, 2012

Swinging!

I've been looking for a playground near our house that has swings, but none of them seem to have any swings, much less the baby swings.  I drive pas a small playground in north Old Town on my way to work every day and when we were up there this afternoon getting the car washed I decided to take him over there.  Not surprisingly, he LOVED the swing. 

Besides the swinging adventure, we had a fairly social weekend with lunch on Saturday with one of Daniel's Aunties and his future wing-man Robbie and then lunch today with his Tia Chris (my old officemate) who has promised to speak to him in Spanish and Portuguese as he grows up. 

As seen in the video below, Daniel's hair is getting pretty long and daddy just asked when we might cut it...my response, not for a long long time.  Look how beautiful and sandy blond it's getting!  So many of his friends are still bald, so I'll take my shaggy little love.


No comments: