Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Right on track


Whose profile do I have?
Daniel had his nine-month check up today and as much as I worried that he's "too skinny" he's right on track.  He weighed in at 19lbs 9oz (47th percentile) and was 29 inches long (57th percentile).  He still has a big head, 18 inches (70th percentile) but not off the charts like when he was born.  Thanks for the scar, buddy.  He was a good little trooper when he got his 2nd round flu shot and his Hep B vaccine, though it was much harder to control the squirmy wormy than it was 3 months ago. No more shots for another 3 months!  Here's a cute picture from this morning with the first flowers from "his" garden.  And the cute cowlick hair caused by putting a hat over his wet hair last night post-bath.




1 comment:

Roweramo said...

because i know that you probably never ever procrastinate, I thought that i might tag you in a task that would enable you to do this ;)
http://www.dreamingovertheocean.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-things.html