 |
| Daniel getting snuggly |
It was wonderful to get back to Daniel on Friday...thankfully he remembered his mommy and wiggled and squealed until I picked him up, and then treated me to an hour-long nap/snuggle so I could get a little extra sleep after the red-eye. Grandma did a great job watching him and he rewarded her with two good nights of sleep and lots of smiles. We spent the weekend running errands, meeting Daniel's new Henel girlfriend, Carys, and watching the Super Bowl.
 |
| My future football star? He'd be a great crawlingback. |
I think Daniel's top teeth are coming in since he's a bit on the cranky side (for him) and the drooling has kicked up a notch. He's also crawling and getting pretty fast at it. He nearly made it out the kitchen door when I let Connor out so just to see what he'd do, I opened the door and he crawled out on to the deck. He was only slightly slowed by the cool trex and would have kept going if I had let him. It's fun to see him so independent, but we're also trying to keep up with the babyproofing!
 |
| Baby on the move! |
No comments:
Post a Comment