Tuesday, February 19, 2013

President's Day Weekend Fun

Museums, soft play rooms and birthday parties....oh my! This past holiday weekend was amazingly one without plans. I needed it to finally get some good sleep and kick this nasty bug, but it was made even nicer by Chris not having client meetings and being able to some of the activities that Daniel and I have done on our own in the past. Two adults to one child equals no stroller and a second set of eyes on a roaming toddler. This is what they call "man to man" defense in football...I don't know how ready I'll be to move to zone defense this summer!

Building blocks with daddy at the National Building Museum.
Hanging out with buddy, Robbie, it's hard to get a non-moving shot of two toddlers!

Bottoms up at the Children's Museum. Daniel loves the "aquarium".

Practicing a lounge act with birthday girl Jessica.

Playing with Jessica's train set.



No comments: