A log of Daniel Munro's and David Forster's adventures as they grow and meet the world.
Friday, February 15, 2013
Peaceful morning
Daniel must be about to go through another growth spurt because the last week or so she done a solid sleep through the night routine and even sleeping in a bit later than usual (past 6:30am). Of course writing that I've probably doomed myself for the long weekend, but listening to him this morning...after 7am...he's just peacefully jabbering away in his crib for a minute and then rolling over, thumb and "bin" in mouth the next minute. He asks for "nap" (the crib) even before we do the bath at night and he loves his baths. This mommy sincerely appreciates every second of extra sleep this week as I try to recover from week 2 of a nasty cold and not sleeping well at night myself. Of course, his little brother likes to have late night, or early morning "womb parties" and has gotten really active within the last week. So much more so than I ever remember Daniel being. Oh boy, lucky me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment