Thursday, February 21, 2013

Definition of a photo bomb

For those of you who don't know what "photobomb" means or how Daniel did it in my 22 week belly shot, here's the Urban Dictionary's definition of the term: "An otherwise normal photo that has been ruined or spoiled by someone who was not supposed to be in the photograph."  it can also mean  "to drop in a photo unexpectedly...to hop in a picture right before it is taken." While I wouldn't say that Daniel "ruined" or "spoiled the photo, he definitely walked right into the shot. Here are the photos taken in sequence.

Notice the little blonde head and sippy cup at the bottom of the shot. 

Hey look a mirror...(mommy smiling above)

Hello toddler in the mirror.... (mommy trying to catch this cute picture)
I said HELLOOOOOOO toddler in the mirror (mommy laughing hysterically trying to press the buttons on the phone to take get the picture)

And I'm done with you... (well okay then...)


No comments: