A log of Daniel Munro's and David Forster's adventures as they grow and meet the world.
Friday, April 6, 2012
CHEESE!
We used to shred the cheese sticks for Daniel, now he wants them whole so he can hold them and chomp on the ends. Sometimes he polishes off a whole one by himself, sometimes he'll get part of the way through and "offer" it to Connor when mommy isn't looking (like mommy like son), but no matter what he does a great job shredding it with his nearly SIX teeth, two on the top, three with one cutting on the bottom. It shouldn't surprise me that he likes them so much, I ate one nearly every day when I was pregnant. No matter how sick I was I figured at least with a cheese stick I was getting calcium and protein. This shot is of him working on one after dinner tonight (his leftovers of chicken, potato and carrots from last night's dinner). I think Connor ended up getting more than half of this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a big boy! D, you need to teach the Robster how to use his fingers better. Right now all he can pick up are puffs!
Post a Comment