I was very thankful for my trip to LA that helped me to prepare for a longer trip (with six different flights and a 5 hour time difference) to Hawaii. I wasn't able to get shots of each place like the floor of the handicap stall at the Four Seasons, right before our event or the Hilton spa locker room because I was rushing like crazy to either get back to the event or catch my shuttle to the airport, but alas...the places I have pumped...
 |
| First or second flight (DCA-DFW or DFW-LA), not so bad. Had nursed the little guy in the car at the airport, so this was easy. Loving the smaller bag this time too. |
 |
| Flight #3 (LAX to KOA): the light was out in the bathroom and we had TERRIBLE turbulence over the Pacific. Ugh. |
 |
| Finally in Hawaii. All set up and getting a late night pump before heading to bed. |
 |
| Good morning Hawaii! Screen door is open and the warm breeze is blowing in. |
 |
| Working on the floor of my hotel room. Both of my co-workers were in the room and didn't even noticed I had pumped (the wind was pretty loud). The one pregnant co-worker was pretty impressed. |
 |
In my co-workers car while we were out and about running errands. It was SO hot and the black lava rock fields didn't help. My new cooler was getting a work out and started to leak that afternoon. |
 |
| Another late night pump. Probably a really caffeinated batch (sorry baby) finalizing seating for the event. |
 |
In the disgusting backstage bathroom at our venue. All of the crew guys had been using it all day...it was why I moved to the nicer bathroom next to our staff office/meeting room and pumped on the floor.
|
 |
Gratuitous event shot...
|
 |
| After two and a half days! packed the booty up in the freeze bags for a single stash and easier transport. Worked like a charm. Packed this all up in the cooler with three bags of ice before going out for a little fun with our co-worker who lived there. Ice melted in the cooler in less than three hours. Stash was safe though. |
 |
| The Honolulu airport before getting on a red-eye to DFW. This seemed luxurious after the hasty pump in the Hilton locker room as I was trying to change before heading out. |
 |
| The red eye: getting a little punchy with the camera settings... |
 |
| Final pump, DFW to DCA after a plane change and delay to get back to DCA |
 |
| Home with over 70+ ounces, safe and sound!! |
 |
| And the little guy who made it all worth it... |
1 comment:
You are a rock star. What great work and sacrifice you are making for D2. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment