Thursday, January 30, 2014

Making do...

While daddy is in Mexico (or as Daniel says "Eskimo") for a conference we are making do and trying to stay warm at home. The boys may not get bathed as often, or watch a little extra tv, or sleep in bed with mommy so I can PLEASE GOD get some sleep but they'll survive. We're making it through the first few days of busy work days and baby bronchitis, now we just need to plan entertainment for the weekend. I'm gonna need a nap.

Someone is no longer allowed to be on the bed or couch by himself after a faceplant off the bed.

Daniel "doing dishes"...definitely his father's son.

Watching the State of the Union with mommy and getting some extra sick baby snuggles.


or better yet...dancing out the wiggles and giggles with girlfriends (and letting them dress you up)









1 comment:

Susann said...

This may be the best video I have ever seen.