Monday, September 16, 2013

3 months

It was a bit of a rought day with the Navy Yard shootings, finding out a high school friend had passed away and that a donor who I had spent hours talking with this past June lost his one month old son this summer. His wife was due a month after me with their first child. I can't even imagine. But I am so thankful that I started my day with these smiles and David's new found sense of humor. Oh and his hands, his hands have found his mouth and life is SO good. His latest accomplishments:

  1. Sleeping through the night. He did thre enights of 6+ hours last week, bad night on Friday and the last two nights were 7 and then 8 hours. Glorious.
  2. Finding his hands, so tasty and SO very interesting. I've watched the thought process for awhile and his slow discover of the fact that they were attached to his body.
  3. Movement. Namely rolling out of the bouncy seat. Scooting off the couch. Working around 180 degrees on the playmat. I have a feeling his big brother will teach him some tricks.
  4. A first cold...sort of. We went to the beach at the end of August and he and I were both really congested. He's always a bit snorty, but he sounded so sad (and frustrated) trying to eat with a stuffy nose.
  5. Wearing 6 month clothes...and filling them out. I'm working him through all of the short sleeve jumer outfits while it's warm, but there is no way he'll be in these in a month. He's a chunk...and I love it!
  6. He's watching his brother, closely and hopefully Daniel keeps giving him kisses in stead of smacks. 
  7. He's a chill baby. Likes the ladies at daycare. Is a happy eater. Chill. Screams and cries...but 99% of the time has a good reason for it. 






No comments: