And then some other fun ones of unwrapping presents (only when prompted) and afternoon reading and play time with Cousin Alicia.
A log of Daniel Munro's and David Forster's adventures as they grow and meet the world.
Friday, December 28, 2012
Christmas
I will post a compilation of pictures of "What I did on my Christmas break" later since Daniel and I are still racking up those adventures, but here are a few goodies from Christmas day. We started the day fairly early since Daniel doesn't realize it's vacation and time to sleep in, but he came right down the stairs and turned on the Christmas tree. "ON" is one of his favorite demands lately...he even decided to shout it during the Christmas Eve service at church when they dimmed the lights for a quieter song (it was when we knew that he needed to go down to the nursery). We had a relaxing slower morning waiting for his Grandma Corrinne, Uncle Rudy and Cousin Alicia to get here for brunch, but while I was on the top floor putting away some laundry Daniel snuck down to the basement (where daddy was) and found his big present, a Radio Flyer car, from Santa/Grandma Mary sort-of hiding off on the futon. Considering he nearly knocked over a book shelf to get to it, I'd say it was a success. (Stupid vertical photos won't upload properly)
And then some other fun ones of unwrapping presents (only when prompted) and afternoon reading and play time with Cousin Alicia.
And then some other fun ones of unwrapping presents (only when prompted) and afternoon reading and play time with Cousin Alicia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment