Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New year, fresh start.

I started this blog three years ago as a New Year's resolution and I'm getting back into it as another resolution. I've been off of the blogging wagon for two and a half months, but considering the fall we/I had, I give myself a whole lot of grace and forgiveness there. Two major (very stressful) work events in October and December, training and completing a Half Ironman, various versions of the fall plague working its way through our house, moving, and then travelling for the holidays. Pfeww, I'm tired. But they boys are too cute and I've snapped too many pictures to not post up to their virtual baby books. It feels overwhelming to catch up on the last few months, so my plan is to start fresh and then splice in some oldies/TBT's (Throw Back Thursdays) if I have time. So here we go...nothing feels more fresh than the first snow (read: miserable commute) of the season! Daniel has been talking about a sled for weeks so we're finally going to get him one after work/school today. I've been scouring looking for snow boots for him and finally broke down and ordered some on Amazon this morning (seriously, $40 for toddler snow boots you hope they can still fit into at the end of the season).  Daniel's teacher, Miss Marisa, told them to wear their pj's backwards so that it would snow. And he did...and it snowed! He was very pleased with the results and tried to help me brush off the 2-ish inches of snow until he realized how cold it was! Guess that will teach him to wear his gloves!



No comments: