Monday, February 3, 2014

Shave and a haircut...two bits.

Ok so no shaving yet, but Daniel was definitely in need of a haircut. Not as bad as when he got his first haircut, but shaggy. He's been going with daddy to daddy's barber, but I had noticed that my salon offered kiddie cuts and I figured that it was the same price as the barber (and I was tired of bald patches from when he flinched from the trimmer) so why not. The stylist was great with him and he got to watch an Elmo video while she snipped away. He also ate an entire cup of animal crackers so he was well occupied. We'll see if David gets as shaggy as his brother was, but I think we found the place for his first cut. Especially since he gets a certificate for it!

Shaggy boy...with multiple cowlicks

Liggia did a great job, Daniel loved her spray bottle
Handsome boy even got a prize for being such a good boy!

No comments: