Six months. Wow. My little man is SIX months old. So much has changed in the last few months and I can hardly remember a time without David's adorable little smile. He's such a good natured baby. Does he get mad? Sure. But he's normally just happy to hang out and smile at the world. Which is good because we're usually chasing his big brother. Six fun facts from this last month
- David has FOUND his voice. I usually come running if I hear it from another room because he's got a strong upper range that sounds like his big brother might be doing something bad. Thankfully that's not usually the case.
- David loves cereal and eats it like we starve him (which we don't), but we tried cereal with him two weeks ago and he ate every last drop. It took Daniel awhile to get used to the texture, not David. We usually have to pull away the bowl so he doesn't try to slup it up. His weigh in is tomorrow, but I'm guessing that he's really chunked up. His 6 month photo outfit is a 9 month outfit. Big boy!
- David is attempting to sleep through the night again. He'll get to 4-5am most nights...some nights we're not so lucky. Weekend naps are all over the place. Here's hoping the next month is a little more reliable.
- David's nickname with the daycare ladies is "guapo". He certainly is a handsome little boy. Big blue-green eyes and a sweet doe-eyed "who me?" look. I foresee him using that same look to get out of trouble in the future
- He's rolling and scooting around. ACK mobility!!! I was starting to worry that he hadn't rolled from tummy to back (no problem going the other way). And then I caught him doing it while I was untangling Christmas lights. He rolled right towards the Christmas tree and started going after the plastic. Oh danger, so much fun.
- David is an observer. He loves to watch things from the football game to the dog to whatever his brother is doing trying to entertain him. Future scientist?
No comments:
Post a Comment