 |
| September 25, 2011 (4 months) |
I was sorting through some of Daniel's old photos trying to organize them and had the overwhelming feeling of WOW, look how much he's changed in a year. In the first picture, Daniel had just mastered the rolling over from back to tummy and not getting mad about it (too much). He also loved to chomp on his hands, though he wouldn't get teeth in for another three months. The picture taken earlier last week was to show off Daniel's new independence and the big boy eating at the counter while mommy cooked dinner. Daniel REALLY wants to see everything that is going on and loves to climb the step stool. I tried giving him his dinner at the counter to try to enterain him while I cooked and it worked! Connor was a very attentive spotter below. Besides the obvious developmental differences, his dark hair to blonde hair difference still really strikes me. I see the same eyes (and love of putting things in his mouth) but it's crazy how fast my baby is growing up!
 |
| September 26, 2012 (16 months) |
No comments:
Post a Comment