I recently described life with a very active toddler as "controlled chaos" and with Daniel becoming more and more steady on his feet it's also a foot race to try to keep up with him. Quiet boy usually equals, I'm getting into something that's REALLY fascinating (that I probably shouldn't be getting into)...like dog poop this weekend. Sigh. The first picture is him inside shortly after said poop incident; I had sprayed him down with the hose and stripped off his clothes. Didn't seem to stop him. The video was from this weekend and show him on the move, the dogs just snoozing letting him go by. A log of Daniel Munro's and David Forster's adventures as they grow and meet the world.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Controlled Chaos
I recently described life with a very active toddler as "controlled chaos" and with Daniel becoming more and more steady on his feet it's also a foot race to try to keep up with him. Quiet boy usually equals, I'm getting into something that's REALLY fascinating (that I probably shouldn't be getting into)...like dog poop this weekend. Sigh. The first picture is him inside shortly after said poop incident; I had sprayed him down with the hose and stripped off his clothes. Didn't seem to stop him. The video was from this weekend and show him on the move, the dogs just snoozing letting him go by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment