I need to catch up but here are some photos from a quick after school (after grocery store) trip to the pumpkin patch. Just like last year Daniel was very decisive about which ones he liked and didn't like and picked out 3, one for him, baby David and Mommy. The big one we have at home is for Daddy. They even gave us stickers to help decorate them since we don't have paint. We'll carve the big daddy pumpkin on Thursday. David even liked running around and trying to pick up the pumpkins. And then two cute Daniel - isms came out on the short ride home...
#1. Daniel: Mommy I want pizza for dinner. (A usual treat when daddy is gone)
Me: I don't think we have any to cook up.
D: That's ok, you can just call the man and he will bring it to our house.
M: oh ok.
#2 Daniel: Look Mommy I can turn everything off!!!
(I turned around to see him quickly opening and closing his eyes...)
Daniel: On. Off. On. Off.
No comments:
Post a Comment