Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Two months (official pictures)

Second children always get the short end of the stick. Case in point, mommy is two weeks late in posting official two month pictures. The first picture was the morning of, but then we headed off to his two-month check up where he got his first round of vaccines...all four of them. Unlike Daniel who screamed all day the day he got those shots, David slept. And slept. And slept. I had to wake him up to feed him and even then he wasn't thrilled with the world. Poor guy. Never again. His 4 month check up is scheduled for the 17th of September just so we can have happy "month birthdays".

In this last month (and 11 days) he's started smiling a lot, thank God. Mommy really needed that. His longest sleeping stretches are usually 4 hours, not terrible, but I'm looking forward to them getting a little longer when I go back to work next week. Some other notable "achievements":
-he's really thinking about rolling over, especially when he gets all stiff when he's frustrated, he's so close to fliupping from back to stomach
-He's a gassy baby...cracks Daniel up who will always call him out "Baby David tooted!"
-He's a good eater, making mommy a good producer. Let's keep that one up buddy.
-He hates wet diapers, poopy ones last about 90 seconds before he's screaming for it to come off
-He's a snuggler and prefers to be held upright
-He's realizing that his hands are attached to his body...so very interesting.
-And finally...I'm calling it....he's going to be blue-eyed and right-handed

UPDATE: I had written this originally thinking I hadn't posted a THING for his two month, looking back I did...just forgot the picture. Oh mommy brain.


All smiles on his two month...until he got his shots


Already bigger than his brother at this point...

Chunky thighs!!


No comments: