Daniel has been doing a lot of cute "where did THAT come from?" things lately and as far as I know, Daniel has never sat down in front of a toy piano like this before (this was two weeks ago at a friend's birthday party). He definitely loves music and is using his sign for "more" and attaching it to "music" in the mornings and often when we get out of the car and had been listening to the radio. He uses the sign for all kinds of things, but "more music" is one of his more common demands. So I shouldn't have been surprised when he sat down in front of this piano, pulled it close and started plunking out a tune. I think we are going to need to invest in lessons in the future...nothing much cuter than a boy who can play piano!!
A log of Daniel Munro's and David Forster's adventures as they grow and meet the world.
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Piano Man
Daniel has been doing a lot of cute "where did THAT come from?" things lately and as far as I know, Daniel has never sat down in front of a toy piano like this before (this was two weeks ago at a friend's birthday party). He definitely loves music and is using his sign for "more" and attaching it to "music" in the mornings and often when we get out of the car and had been listening to the radio. He uses the sign for all kinds of things, but "more music" is one of his more common demands. So I shouldn't have been surprised when he sat down in front of this piano, pulled it close and started plunking out a tune. I think we are going to need to invest in lessons in the future...nothing much cuter than a boy who can play piano!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment