Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day Fun

I've been so busy with work that I haven't had a chance to write about mother's day.  Last year we "celebrated" with a new BBQ and some steaks.  I was enormously pregnant and very uncomfortable, but it would be less than two weeks before Daniel arrived so I actually felt like I was allowed to celebrate being a "mother".  This year we had returned from CA the night before, and blessedly had a whole row to ourselves on the way back too (I love you Virgin America), but I was BEAT tired.  We went to church and then had a relaxing afternoon at home with my mom and brother.  Chris and Tio Rudy built Daniel's new playset while we watched.  Daniel has been climbing UP slides for awhile at daycare and we already knew he loved swings, so even though the playset was technically for 3-6 year olds, Daniel loved it (here's video to prove it).

The box is fun!

Hello!

Steering the "ship"
Climbing UP the slide


Swinging with my Tio




No comments: